Holistic therapy for women & couples in San Diego.
Angela Bianco Smith, LCSW is a licensed therapist located in Pacific Beach, CA supporting women & couples along their healing journey.
Areas of Support
Whether this is your first-time starting therapy or a new season of life calling for support, here are some areas of specialty I provide:
- Anxiety, Depression, Trauma
- Pregnancy, Postpartum & Motherhood
- Miscarriage, Birth Trauma, and Loss
- Painful Family Dynamics
- Inner Child Healing
- Generational Trauma
- Self-Worth, Self-Love & Self-Trust
- Couples Work – attachment styles, stress response patterns, communication, inner child exploration, co-regulation, premarital & preparenthood support.
- Small Group Therapy – 3 clients are accepted into a rolling small & intimate women’s group for increasing self-confidence & empowerment, guidance through life transitions, or processing relationship challenges. Six-week group starting in June, get in touch!
About Holistic Therapy
A Holistic mental health approach aims to treat the whole person, not just the symptoms or a diagnosis. We cannot separate the mind from the body. Therapy sessions include the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual parts of the Self.
Angela’s approach is infused with her background in Jungian psychology, Families & Children Social Work, Perinatal Mental Health, Movement & Dance Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Mindfulness, Breathwork, Reiki, and Yin Yoga.
Angela was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York and has called San Diego her home for over 10 years. She spent 5 years in London, UK completing her first Master’s and beginning her work as a therapist in 2009. Angela loves connecting with clients on traveling, Motherhood, and nature. Angela can be found out in the sunshine on her beach cruiser with her toddler & husband!
Do you take insurance?
No, I do not take insurance, however, I can provide you with a Superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for out of network reimbursement.
Do you offer virtual sessions?
Yes, I can provide virtual sessions to anyone residing in the state of California.
Where are you located?
My office is located in the heart of Pacific Beach, San Diego on Cass Street.
Do we have to meet weekly?
The frequency of sessions is important to talk about in our consult together. At times, weekly will be recommended, however, biweekly may be a better fit for financial and scheduling needs. Let’s chat!